Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thankfully

I want to start a habit of recognizing my blessings, so every day I will try to list just a few things I am thankful for. Today it is...

-My parents and the pep talks they give me when I'm trying to make a big decision.
-Beautiful Fall foliage. I saw the most amazing house today with vines all over it that had huge yellow, orange, and tan leaves.  It looked like it fell out of a story book, I even checked to see if some crazy person had decorated their house in fake leaves, that's how good it looked. From what I can tell they are real.
-Saturdays. I shamefully slept until 10:30 this morning. Enough said.
-Haircuts.
-Becoming self-aware.  I've been thinking about everything I have learned about myself over the past couple years, and it is still a major work in progess but every day I'm either learning something about myself or am able to put a name to some quirky trait that helps me better understand who I am and what I can accomplish in this life.
-The Book of Mormon.  This time around I am reading with purpose but no deadline, so I am able to focus better and am learning so much. 

That's just a few for now.  Life is great, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment