Wednesday, May 16, 2012

i'm not proud of this

I just want to start off by saying, I know I'm pathetic. I know I know I know. But I just need to talk about Glee for a minute. I'll keep it short. So, I watched the 3rd and 2nd to last episodes of the season and *Spoiler Alert* WE WON NATIONALS!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the most perfect Glee performance I have ever seen (well, show choir style performance. Toxic might still be my favorite, just ignore the hormonal audience members and the disgusting display of midlife crisis). And then they sang to Mr. Shue and I had tears streaming down my face as I sat in the FOOD COURT at school and watched on my laptop. Here are their videos:




It was just so amazing to see their dreams come true after so long. I remember the first time I saw Glee, I was living at Glenwood and I just stumbled on it on TV I think, and I was like...what is this? So I found the first few episodes online and I was hooked. I remember Laurel was out at the complex pool and I went to go join her and I was like...so I found some cool new shows. And now...this....


And now I'm sitting in my room crying watching this. I'm so sad! Next Wednesday is going to be rough. And this time I'm going to make sure I'm home so I can cry in the privacy of my apartment. 


Just think, they went from this....
to this:




Sorry the video is weirdly zoomed in. But I love them, I just can't help it! And also, notice a pattern with Mr. Shue sneaking up on the Glee club with tears in his eyes. Creeper? A little. Anyways, go ahead, judge me, I can take it. And I'll get to work on rebuilding your opinion of me. Just give me a little time to grieve first. 

1 comment:

  1. First of all... Adding Blaine and Sam were the best additions ever. Second... I'm glad that Kurt and Rachel are little bestie friends now (Remember when Kurt hated Rachel). Third... The biggest improvement has to be the wardrobe (but now that I know that the reason Tina hasn't been on the show is because she's been single handedly running the Glee Sweatshop in the back, I totally understand the solid colored T-Shirts). and... Don't feel stupid or dumb and no one should be judging you, I totally cried too!!! And let's be honest there's something like this for everyone, come on have you been on my Facebook ever??? I am riddled with it!

    Oh... and Shu is a creeper!!! and I think I could dare say that there is at least one instance per episode where his need to express his mid life crisis over flows! Seriously it's time for him to move on and be with Emma and be happy that he's an adult!

    ReplyDelete